Updating Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions that a user signs up to when registering to the platform are editable.
To updated go to Communications withing the administration menu. Go to the Templates tab and search for 'terms'.
Press and the template editor will open.
Here you can make changes, once you are done press
Acceptable use policy for our Employee App
Use of the employee App by employees, contractors and new recruits of @PlatformName is permitted and encouraged as such use supports the goals and objectives of the business.
However, @PlatformName has a policy for the use of the Employee App whereby employees must ensure that they:
- comply with current legislation
- use the App in an acceptable way
- do not create unnecessary business risk to the company by their misuse of the App
In particular the following is deemed unacceptable use or behaviour by employees:
- Posting or referencing obscene, hateful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material
- using the App to perpetrate any form of fraud, or software, film or music piracy
- using the App to send offensive or harassing material to other users
- using the App to distribute commercial software or any copyrighted materials belonging to third parties, unless this download is covered or permitted under a commercial agreement or other such licence within the App.
- Using the App or App data to hack or otherwise access unauthorised areas
- Using the App to publish defamatory and/or knowingly false material about @PlatformName, your colleagues and/or our customers
- revealing confidential information about @PlatformName in any type of App posting, upload or transmission - including financial information and information relating to our customers, business plans, policies, staff and/or internal discussions
- undertaking deliberate activities using the App that waste staff effort or networked resources
- using the App to distribute any form of malicious software into the corporate network
Company-owned information held on third-party websites
If you produce, collect and/or process business-related information in the course of your work, the information remains the property of @PlatformName. This includes such information distributed through the App or stored on third-party websites such as webmail service providers and social networking sites, such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
@PlatformName understands and accepts that the use of the App is a valuable business tool. However, misuse of this facility can have a negative impact upon employee productivity and the reputation of the business. All of the companys internet and intranet-related resources including the App are provided for business purposes. Therefore, the company maintains the right to monitor the usage of the App.
Where it is believed that an employee has failed to comply with this policy, they will face the company's disciplinary procedure. If the employee is found to have breached the policy, they will face a disciplinary penalty ranging from a verbal warning to dismissal. The actual penalty applied will depend on factors such as the seriousness of the breach and the employees disciplinary record.
By logging-in to the @PlatformName App, all company employees, contractors, temporary staff or potential recruits accept this agreement and confirm their understanding and acceptance of this policy.